stomach problems

Scarlett81

i've been back on 3x a week zithromax/azithromycin (after a 2.5 yr break) for 3-4 weeks now and i've also been having alot of gi issues for a few weeks.
i'm consistent w my enzymes, so i know my problems aren't from skipping. i feel distended, after certain meals, esp dinner i feel so full and nasty, i've actually thrown up 3 times in 2 weeks after meals.
this came out of blue for me, and this is very unusual for me. i'd say it could be a virus, but its been a while now. i'm wondering if its from the zithro-a side effect?
anyone else experience gi issues on zithro?

Scarlett81

i've been back on 3x a week zithromax/azithromycin (after a 2.5 yr break) for 3-4 weeks now and i've also been having alot of gi issues for a few weeks.
i'm consistent w my enzymes, so i know my problems aren't from skipping. i feel distended, after certain meals, esp dinner i feel so full and nasty, i've actually thrown up 3 times in 2 weeks after meals.
this came out of blue for me, and this is very unusual for me. i'd say it could be a virus, but its been a while now. i'm wondering if its from the zithro-a side effect?

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

NoExcuses

have you taken it with food? if not, give that a try

but yes, any antibiotic can stimulate rhythmic contractions of the intestines and this can cause some discomfort.

NoExcuses

but yes, any antibiotic can stimulate rhythmic contractions of the intestines and this can cause some discomfort.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

bagged2drag

Sometimes I have bouts of gut ache that will last a week or so, doesn't matter what I do, I get the ache when I eat. Also, I find taking my pancrease about 45 minutes before I eat helps with the gut probs sometimes.

bagged2drag

Sometimes I have bouts of gut ache that will last a week or so, doesn't matter what I do, I get the ache when I eat. Also, I find taking my pancrease about 45 minutes before I eat helps with the gut probs sometimes.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag