sudden loss of appitite

theLostMiler

have you done cultures recently? Sometimes that means something is brewing in your lungs.
<br />
<br />For me for instance, I lose my appetite with any type of flar up from my b. cep or m. abscessus.
<br />
<br />I have to take an appetite stimulant during that time or I drop weight so fast. Like literally 3-5 pounds a day. The appetite stimulant gets rid of my nausea feeling too after eating so I can actually enjoy food again. I also got a g-tube to help w/ my episodes when i dont or cant eat so at least I am still getting nutrition b/c I can go an entire day w/o eating and not really notice until I am so unbelievably weak.
<br />
<br />Of course, abx can do it too, if you are any of those.

augiee

I know with me, for the past 2 years it has gotten point where it's like that, I use to take compazine for it but I started to get tardive dystnisa so I was changed to promethazine, which helps, but I have lost a good 20 pounds in six months because I'm eating like I use too, with it driving, I literally will not drive with other people because of it, my gf says I have control problems which I do but it's the nausea I can't deal with, if anyone has ideas I would like too hear it too.

augiee

I know with me, for the past 2 years it has gotten point where it's like that, I use to take compazine for it but I started to get tardive dystnisa so I was changed to promethazine, which helps, but I have lost a good 20 pounds in six months because I'm eating like I use too, with it driving, I literally will not drive with other people because of it, my gf says I have control problems which I do but it's the nausea I can't deal with, if anyone has ideas I would like too hear it too.

augiee

W

windex125

klonpin is great for the anxiety, also Ensure is a excellent source to drink while yr. wt,is down, put it in a blender with some fruit and ice in a blender. Good luck to all - never go in a car without air conditioning never...

W

windex125

klonpin is great for the anxiety, also Ensure is a excellent source to drink while yr. wt,is down, put it in a blender with some fruit and ice in a blender. Good luck to all - never go in a car without air conditioning never...

W

windex125