Summer update

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Everyone!

August is so stressful for our family, getting us all ready for school (shopping, doctor appointments, finishing projects etc) but trying to cram in every last moment of vacation. This summer the boys have been feeling well, so we didn't have to include the usual summer clean- out in our plans. That may change after our clinic appointments this week- we'll see.

Josh will be starting his fourth year of college, studying physics. He is really enjoying it- he had all A s last semester! He has a new girlfriend who we like very much. They met at orientation and kept in touch. She plays tennis with him and just learned how to do chest PT!

Jesse is starting his senior year of high school and working on his Eagle Scout project. It will be a busy year for him, finishing that while working on college applications. He will be taking two more Advanced Placement classes this year- Physics and European History. He did very well on the two he took last year- American History and Environmental Science. We are so proud of the young men they have become!

Just thought I'd check in. Stay well everyone!

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Good to hear GREAT news Jane! I'm very happy for your boys. They are very smart young men :) Congrats to Josh with all A's last semester! It seems like college would be a little tougher to manage with CF. Josh's girlfriend sounds like a keeper! They must like each other very much. I'm glad your family likes her to.

Good Luck to Jesse with his Senior year! I hope he can enjoy it while it lasts. It's bittersweet towards the end of the school year.

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted :)