Sweat test numbers

sweetwhite30

well when i was 18 months old i was placed in the hospital for 19 months and no one could figure out what was wrong with me, I was not able to gain weight and had bowel issues so they tested me for c.f and i was in the grey zone they told my mom and so when i was 3 i came home healthy, it was just something that time had to work out, i am tested each and every year for some reason or another but it is mandatory for my own health they sa y ..wonder why??? but i got that answer when my 7 yr old was tested and his blood test showed he had a mutated gene and a gene partially mutated so he is also tested out every yr as well. It is very rare that things like this happen that it is in the 000000.5 perecentile and we are tested every year due to the gene can be activated by illness and finish the process of growing or so they say but this is the situation and as weird as it is to me, i just do what they ask of me. maybe someone will benefit from it one day . MY 7 yr old when he was about 1 yr and 3 months was hospitalized for 3 weeks for bowel issues as well and weirdly enough they worked themselves out, peeked my curiosity and the doctors as well......

sweetwhite30

well when i was 18 months old i was placed in the hospital for 19 months and no one could figure out what was wrong with me, I was not able to gain weight and had bowel issues so they tested me for c.f and i was in the grey zone they told my mom and so when i was 3 i came home healthy, it was just something that time had to work out, i am tested each and every year for some reason or another but it is mandatory for my own health they sa y ..wonder why??? but i got that answer when my 7 yr old was tested and his blood test showed he had a mutated gene and a gene partially mutated so he is also tested out every yr as well. It is very rare that things like this happen that it is in the 000000.5 perecentile and we are tested every year due to the gene can be activated by illness and finish the process of growing or so they say but this is the situation and as weird as it is to me, i just do what they ask of me. maybe someone will benefit from it one day . MY 7 yr old when he was about 1 yr and 3 months was hospitalized for 3 weeks for bowel issues as well and weirdly enough they worked themselves out, peeked my curiosity and the doctors as well......

sweetwhite30

anonymous

Wow, that is facinating. My sons pulmonolgist has talked about the issue of maybe my son is a "symptomatic carrier" (even though they haven't even found one gene), and that is why he is borderline. Your story gives some creadence to that theory. I just wish this was a disease that one could get an absolute positive or negative without gray area!!!!

anonymous

Wow, that is facinating. My sons pulmonolgist has talked about the issue of maybe my son is a "symptomatic carrier" (even though they haven't even found one gene), and that is why he is borderline. Your story gives some creadence to that theory. I just wish this was a disease that one could get an absolute positive or negative without gray area!!!!

anonymous

sweetwhite30

I wish it was as well. I still have bowel issues if i eat to much fat and so does my 7 yr old and we take plant enzymes and it works well for us. So i do not bother with telling the doctor this because after all why does he need to know or what good would it do for him to know... I am just not a doctor person i do all i can to stay away from them and alot of herbal things to up my immune system as well....so every little bit helps i guess for knowledge sakes...

sweetwhite30

I wish it was as well. I still have bowel issues if i eat to much fat and so does my 7 yr old and we take plant enzymes and it works well for us. So i do not bother with telling the doctor this because after all why does he need to know or what good would it do for him to know... I am just not a doctor person i do all i can to stay away from them and alot of herbal things to up my immune system as well....so every little bit helps i guess for knowledge sakes...

sweetwhite30

cosmokramer

My daughter's sweat test numbers were 29 and 36. Which would give a negative result, but because her numbers were higher then what the doctors expected, we did do full genetic testing and she came back positive, with two mutations. She has no signs no symptoms still at 17 months. Thank God. We do CPT everyday with albeuterol.

cosmokramer

My daughter's sweat test numbers were 29 and 36. Which would give a negative result, but because her numbers were higher then what the doctors expected, we did do full genetic testing and she came back positive, with two mutations. She has no signs no symptoms still at 17 months. Thank God. We do CPT everyday with albeuterol.

cosmokramer