Sweat test numbers

anonymous

My daughter had two sweat tests of 53 and 45. Then the genetic test revealed her two CF genes, hence a diagnosis. Usually borderline sweats prompt further testing, but I don't think they would diagnose JUST on a borderline sweat.

anonymous

My daughter had two sweat tests of 53 and 45. Then the genetic test revealed her two CF genes, hence a diagnosis. Usually borderline sweats prompt further testing, but I don't think they would diagnose JUST on a borderline sweat.

anonymous

anonymous

anonymous

112, 115, 109, and 114

Atypical CF. PFTs in the 100's at age 28. Have a lot of issues with infections, but atypically, don't seem to get permanent damage when numbers drop during infection.

anonymous

112, 115, 109, and 114

Atypical CF. PFTs in the 100's at age 28. Have a lot of issues with infections, but atypically, don't seem to get permanent damage when numbers drop during infection.

anonymous

112, 115, 109, and 114

blopunky

blopunky was dx at about 20 months and the first sweat test it was in the 110's and the second I believe was in the 130's. He has doubleDf508.

blopunky

blopunky was dx at about 20 months and the first sweat test it was in the 110's and the second I believe was in the 130's. He has doubleDf508.

blopunky

eli

Sweat test = 68

Diagnosed at 4wks, through blood test. As the swaet test wasn't enough for them, they always do the two tests to confrim.

With a diagnosis of the Double Delta F508, genes.

Good luck, in your search.

eli

Sweat test = 68

Diagnosed at 4wks, through blood test. As the swaet test wasn't enough for them, they always do the two tests to confrim.

eli

Sweat test = 68