Swimming

sullihs

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to kind of brag on my 8 yr old Cfer! I have been making him swim on the swim team this summer since it is so good for his lungs, but a few weeks ago, he actually started enjoying it!! They had their district meet last weekend and he qualified for state in his free relay and individual butterfly!! I am so proud of him....when I found out he had CF when he was 4, I never would have thought he could do this.....

sullihs

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to kind of brag on my 8 yr old Cfer! I have been making him swim on the swim team this summer since it is so good for his lungs, but a few weeks ago, he actually started enjoying it!! They had their district meet last weekend and he qualified for state in his free relay and individual butterfly!! I am so proud of him....when I found out he had CF when he was 4, I never would have thought he could do this.....

sullihs

websterhome

THat is AWESOME!! Way to go Sullivan!! My husband was a competitive butterflier (funny word ;-) & I know it's his dream that our daughter will also enjoy competitive swimming. Time will tell! I know he'll enjoy hearing about Sullivan, thanks for sharing! :)

websterhome

THat is AWESOME!! Way to go Sullivan!! My husband was a competitive butterflier (funny word ;-) & I know it's his dream that our daughter will also enjoy competitive swimming. Time will tell! I know he'll enjoy hearing about Sullivan, thanks for sharing! :)

websterhome