Symbicort reaction?

hmw

Has anyone ever had an adverse reaction to Symbicort after doing very well with nebbed Pulmicort? Emily has had a very sharp increase in cough the last couple days and it coincides with changing to Symbicort. Her cough last night was so severe she was nearly vomiting, gasping for air, etc. It sounded awful.

She also recently added hypersal but the severe cough didn't start till the last couple days, well after adding that. I had been assuming she was getting sick/er (still on tail end of abx for exacerbation) but realized she'd also started the new inhaler and wondered if others ever had a similar problem.

hmw

Has anyone ever had an adverse reaction to Symbicort after doing very well with nebbed Pulmicort? Emily has had a very sharp increase in cough the last couple days and it coincides with changing to Symbicort. Her cough last night was so severe she was nearly vomiting, gasping for air, etc. It sounded awful.

She also recently added hypersal but the severe cough didn't start till the last couple days, well after adding that. I had been assuming she was getting sick/er (still on tail end of abx for exacerbation) but realized she'd also started the new inhaler and wondered if others ever had a similar problem.

hmw

<br />
<br />She also recently added hypersal but the severe cough didn't start till the last couple days, well after adding that. I had been assuming she was getting sick/er (still on tail end of abx for exacerbation) but realized she'd also started the new inhaler and wondered if others ever had a similar problem.

bigstar

Im having a bad reaction to Symbicort/Tobi. I recently switched to Aerolin and i think its much better!

bigstar

Im having a bad reaction to Symbicort/Tobi. I recently switched to Aerolin and i think its much better!

bigstar