TATTOO QUESTION NEED SUGGESTIONS....

Allie

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr>Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Allie

battle so that if yout enemy defeats you, he does not conquer you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I really like that, I'm going to put that on something......... <hr></blockquote>

Thanks,I adapted it from something my husband wrote on the subject. "It's going to beat me and kill me, eventually. But I'll be damned if I let it break my spirit and own me. I'll die free, it'll never bring me to heel. "

Allie

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr>Quote

Originally posted by: Allie

battle so that if yout enemy defeats you, he does not conquer you

Oh I really like that, I'm going to put that on something......... <hr></blockquote>

Thanks,I adapted it from something my husband wrote on the subject. "It's going to beat me and kill me, eventually. But I'll be damned if I let it break my spirit and own me. I'll die free, it'll never bring me to heel. "

anonymous

thank you all for ur suggestions.... i forgot to say that i want it short so it can be big so ppl dont have to squint hard to read it on my back. i will be still looking and anymore suggestions would be appreciated b/c i still have a few weeks!!!

anonymous

thank you all for ur suggestions.... i forgot to say that i want it short so it can be big so ppl dont have to squint hard to read it on my back. i will be still looking and anymore suggestions would be appreciated b/c i still have a few weeks!!!

Rokiss12

hey, i love your tattoo idea..i like the quotes in my signiture, but i don't think they're the kind your looking for.

im also thinking of getting a tattoo too, but since im a little young, im going to wait (although...my dad did say it was okayy... :p)

i've wanted to get a quote, or of the morton salt girl... hehe...this is a link to the picture..

<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.inkedblog.com/archives/mortonsalt.jpg
">http://www.inkedblog.com/archives/mortonsalt.jpg
</a>
but i want to get it small and more girly, with color, on my thigh i think.

well good luck with your tattoo...and definitly keep us updated, when its finished, post a picture!

-Kate

Rokiss12

hey, i love your tattoo idea..i like the quotes in my signiture, but i don't think they're the kind your looking for.

im also thinking of getting a tattoo too, but since im a little young, im going to wait (although...my dad did say it was okayy... :p)

i've wanted to get a quote, or of the morton salt girl... hehe...this is a link to the picture..

<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.inkedblog.com/archives/mortonsalt.jpg
">http://www.inkedblog.com/archives/mortonsalt.jpg
</a>
but i want to get it small and more girly, with color, on my thigh i think.

well good luck with your tattoo...and definitly keep us updated, when its finished, post a picture!

-Kate

anonymous

I always wanted one on my back shoulder blade... a double edged sword that looks like its going into my back with "Sixty Five Roses" written on the blade in cursive.

anonymous

I always wanted one on my back shoulder blade... a double edged sword that looks like its going into my back with "Sixty Five Roses" written on the blade in cursive.

Faust

Personally for me, I wouldn't want to give CF any more clout with a tattoo refering to it. It has screwed up my life enough, don't feel like getting a tattoo about CF.

Faust

Personally for me, I wouldn't want to give CF any more clout with a tattoo refering to it. It has screwed up my life enough, don't feel like getting a tattoo about CF.

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>SeanDavis</b></i><br>Personally for me, I wouldn't want to give CF any more clout with a tattoo refering to it. It has screwed up my life enough, don't feel like getting a tattoo about CF.<hr></blockquote>

No kiddin'.

Q

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>SeanDavis</b></i><br>Personally for me, I wouldn't want to give CF any more clout with a tattoo refering to it. It has screwed up my life enough, don't feel like getting a tattoo about CF.<hr></blockquote>

No kiddin'.

Q