Testimony DVD

Skye

I gave my testimony last week in church. Some of you wanted to watch it on the internet and were unable to. I would like to send a DVD copy free of charge to anyone who would like one. Though I was raised Catholic, my testimony comes from a more non-denominational perspective and really just my relationship with Christ. I had to get passed the embarassment of watching myself I was very tired that night from traveling to Colombus the previous day and experiencing "nervous dry mouth" from steroids, ughh! Anyway, regardless of my delivery, my message is clear and comes from the heart. Sometimes you just have to get over yourself to do what God asks you to do If you would like a copy, PM with your address. If you prefer, you can e-mail me at speechee@hotmail.com. You don't have to give your name even. Just put your address and I will address it to "Resident". I will have my husband handle everything so as not to pass any germies, though I think that would probably be remote. I will aslo have him NOT lick the enevelope Some of you had asked if there was some way to put it on one of the CF websites for all to view. It is a very christian testimony from a christian perspective and I don't want to offend anyone on the forum or other site that has a differing faith. I want to make it available to only those who request it. Much love to all of you!

Skye

I gave my testimony last week in church. Some of you wanted to watch it on the internet and were unable to. I would like to send a DVD copy free of charge to anyone who would like one. Though I was raised Catholic, my testimony comes from a more non-denominational perspective and really just my relationship with Christ. I had to get passed the embarassment of watching myself I was very tired that night from traveling to Colombus the previous day and experiencing "nervous dry mouth" from steroids, ughh! Anyway, regardless of my delivery, my message is clear and comes from the heart. Sometimes you just have to get over yourself to do what God asks you to do If you would like a copy, PM with your address. If you prefer, you can e-mail me at speechee@hotmail.com. You don't have to give your name even. Just put your address and I will address it to "Resident". I will have my husband handle everything so as not to pass any germies, though I think that would probably be remote. I will aslo have him NOT lick the enevelope Some of you had asked if there was some way to put it on one of the CF websites for all to view. It is a very christian testimony from a christian perspective and I don't want to offend anyone on the forum or other site that has a differing faith. I want to make it available to only those who request it. Much love to all of you!

Skye

Skye

Skye