Thanksgiving

Imogene

Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It is a beautiful holiday here in the U.S. just hoping the weather calms down across the country.

Usually (as long as I can remember) Beleache has been our holiday well wisher. This year, she is recovering from an exacerbation.
I texted with her and she is doing better.

I count among my blessings being part of this global community. Reaching out to 32,000 unique viewers a month.
The active members do the mission work. Questioning and comparing treatments and routines.
15,000 members have been involved. Many more lurkers tune in.
My prayer is that we continue to help one another till a cure is found and more and better medications come into the picture.
From so many of you, I learn to have a grateful heart no matter what life brings.

Thank you.

Blessings~
Jeanne

kayleesgrandma

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving, Jeanne...I was finally able to get back into the site, and found my old blog, and was reading some of it to Eddie, my guy, here in OREGON (can you believe it?) Told him ALL about you...I hope I can make a trip to NY soon, as I want to see you and Joni...again. And I will be sure to have a current license and keep ahold of my luggage...