The Gym

Stamela

Good: If you are really motivated and will continue in future irrespective of any reasons
<br />Bad: If joining just because you saw you friend going or someone developed a nice body. And you are planning to do so.

lilmac7

It could also just be that gym particular gym.  Perhaps they are quite cheap on the maintenance of their a/c or heating system which is what you are sensitive to.  I too go pretty much 5 days a week when I'm doing good, if I'm not feeling so great or am coming down with somethng then I may back off a little.

lilmac7

It could also just be that gym particular gym. Perhaps they are quite cheap on the maintenance of their a/c or heating system which is what you are sensitive to. I too go pretty much 5 days a week when I'm doing good, if I'm not feeling so great or am coming down with somethng then I may back off a little.

lilmac7

<p>It could also just be that gym particular gym. Perhaps they are quite cheap on the maintenance of their a/c or heating system which is what you are sensitive to. I too go pretty much 5 days a week when I'm doing good, if I'm not feeling so great or am coming down with somethng then I may back off a little.