The Vest

nmw0615

On an average day, I do my Vest twice a day, with four 5 minutes rounds, increasing the vibrating frequency each time from 13-16. When I get sick, I usually up that to at least 3 times a day, but using the same frequency and time settings.

nmw0615

On an average day, I do my Vest twice a day, with four 5 minutes rounds, increasing the vibrating frequency each time from 13-16. When I get sick, I usually up that to at least 3 times a day, but using the same frequency and time settings.

nmw0615

tesorotiffa

I do the Vest twice a day. In the mornings I do it for 10-15 minutes during the week, 30 on the weekends and at night I do it 30-45 minutes.

I should do it 30 minutes in the morning too, but I prefer to sleep in... :)

tesorotiffa

I do the Vest twice a day. In the mornings I do it for 10-15 minutes during the week, 30 on the weekends and at night I do it 30-45 minutes.

I should do it 30 minutes in the morning too, but I prefer to sleep in... :)

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />I should do it 30 minutes in the morning too, but I prefer to sleep in... :)

Jana

I do 10 minutes in the morning and 30 in the evening with 3 different settings (decreasing pressure for each, increasing frequency).

Jana

I do 10 minutes in the morning and 30 in the evening with 3 different settings (decreasing pressure for each, increasing frequency).

Jana

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS does it for 30 minutes --- 3 times a day, changing the frequency and pausing to cough every 5 minutes. If he's sick, then we'll throw in a 4th treatment -- either middle of the day or middle of the night. When he was hospitalized 2 years ago -- he got vest treatments every 4 hours.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS does it for 30 minutes --- 3 times a day, changing the frequency and pausing to cough every 5 minutes. If he's sick, then we'll throw in a 4th treatment -- either middle of the day or middle of the night. When he was hospitalized 2 years ago -- he got vest treatments every 4 hours.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member