The Walking Dead

albino15

Just wanted to bump this up because it has been a while and the new season is coming out in october.

Don't know why stuff is getting triple posted. lol

A

Allansarmy

I'm a fan of The Walking Dead TV show on AMC. Just wondering if there's any fans on here.

I am a fan, love this show. It does make me frustrated though how many episodes they have in a certain location. Like the house where they were looking for the little girl.

lilmac1177

i am absolutely a fan! can't wait for new season ...
how about "American Horror Story" ??? another favorite of mine!

A

all4Eden

Dont watch TV. But, I am a fan of the real Walking Dead....1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment. Awesome unit, history makers....Sempre Fidelis...USMC SGT 1980-forever.

B

BikerEd

Daryell is the man, not in the Graffic Novel (well, just a bit) was not suppossed to be in season 2, however viewer rating changed that.. Just goes to prove SHTF, you want a redneck biker!!!!

Best of Luck
Ed

seahn

I very much enjoy Walking Dead. Excited for Sunday, however we are getting rid of our cable provider, sticking with 360s and streaming content via netflix and my computer, but I shall find a way to watch it :) have read most of the graphic novels, and love both the show and books almost equally.

B

BikerEd

Sean:

Season 1 n 2 you could watch them on amc.com after the episode aired. (Ah-ha, redneck biker comes through again)!

Best of luck

Ed

albino15

I just want to say that I was so upset when they killed off Dale, I almost quit watching the show. I got over it though, but the show really does need that Dale character. Maybe Glenn is going to step up and sort of take Dale's place.

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Is anyone currently watching the new season that started last Sunday? My boyfriend got me watching it last week! There was a marathon all weekend before the season premiere. I always thought it looked too scary and zombies don't interest me but the story line is interesting. Now I'm hooked! lol

Solo

Yea this is my favorite show. I don't watch much tevee, but I never miss this! Like Amber, I originally thought I wasn't going to be interested, as Zombies and end of the world apocalypses really aren't my thing. But I was wrong. I was hooked from the first episode.

albino15

Oh yeah!! I'm still watching. The reason this show works and has attracted such a wide audience is because it's not about the dead, it's about the living.

The title doesn't refer to the walkers.

piggylu

I am also a fan!!!! I had never seen it until my last hospital admission, and they ran a Walking Dead marathon, then i got hooked!!!

D

Deb

My daughter just got me hooked on the show. My husband and I are now watching from the beginning.

BikerEd, you're right! Always look for the redneck bikers when SHTF! :) Has everyone stocked up on extra meds for when the zombies come our way? haha It actually doesn't hurt to refill immediately whether you need it quite yet or not, we were out of creon enzymes for almost 5 days after 911 when the planes weren't flying and deliveries slowed. We use the oldest first and put the newest to the back. Not a lot, but have at least two months' worth built up. You never know if there'll be a natural disaster or ZOMBIES! :)

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
For people who are replying in this thread or interested in joining the conversation....

Who is your favorite AND least favorite character on the show? (As of current season)

My current Favorite is Darrell and Michonne. and I totally can't stand the "governor" of the city and Andrea because she's so dumb.

D

djraitz94

Hey all, fan of the Walking Dead though I missed the first season, currently in the hospital and I've missed some episodes, I left off on the zombie delivery (subtle so there aren't spoilers). I'm pretty much with beautifulsoul on the characters except I'm more of a Glenn fan than Michonne.