There has to be a God.

littlepinkstar

Okay, so recently... my friend Merritt & I have met, for the first time. I drove up to oregon to meet her. Well, Merritt and I are in a Candy shop at the Bayfront in Oregon.. and the song.. "Angels in Waiting comes on". (Merritt has CF too btw.) I mean, that song isn't even popular AT ALL! But for those of you that don't know... it's writte my Tammy Cochran whos two younger brothers died of CF.. so it was a song about them. What in the HELL are the chances of her and I actually MEETING.. in a store, with that SONG on?!... Someone tell me? Because that can't be luck.. there has to be a God.

JazzysMom

Many people dont believe in conincidences or whatever you want to call them. Now if I was in your shoes & heard that song I would have started crying. To me it was a sign of some kind that this meeting was meant to be!

anonymous

God is great my dear.... I have a nine year old son with cf and a 6 year old who doen't, and we wouldn't be where we are without our Lord and Savior. I truly believe it has nothing to do with luck, you have been truly blessed. I don't believe in luck any more, God has his hand in everything you just need to let him take control. Wow!!! God bless you and good luck.

Mother of Derek and Peyton
Laura