Tobi

Giggles

I have not had that problem with TOBI but did have it with the Cayston and had to finally stop it. Cayston worked for me really well in the beginning and then stopped and I was coughing more when on it. I do not have troubles with TOBI. Maybe are you suffering from an exacerbation? Allergies? Hope you find the cause and get some resolution soon!<br>

Giggles

I have not had that problem with TOBI but did have it with the Cayston and had to finally stop it. Cayston worked for me really well in the beginning and then stopped and I was coughing more when on it. I do not have troubles with TOBI. Maybe are you suffering from an exacerbation? Allergies? Hope you find the cause and get some resolution soon!<br>

Giggles