Tobramyzn

flossymay

is it usually ok to continue taking the Tobi neb. if your gettin Tobi throu IV?

its my on month, and every other time i've been in the hospital they have took me off the neb, b/c they give it to me through IV, this time the respiratory people keep bringing me the neb also. i havnt got to ask my doc. myself yet. so i havnt been taking it.

flossymay

its my on month, and every other time i've been in the hospital they have took me off the neb, b/c they give it to me through IV, this time the respiratory people keep bringing me the neb also. i havnt got to ask my doc. myself yet. so i havnt been taking it.

flossymay

flossymay

flossymay

<br />
<br />its my on month, and every other time i've been in the hospital they have took me off the neb, b/c they give it to me through IV, this time the respiratory people keep bringing me the neb also. i havnt got to ask my doc. myself yet. so i havnt been taking it.

just1more

When we were in back in May my son was on IV tobra and still did his TOBI nebs as well.

If someone knows this is incorrect, please let us know.

just1more

When we were in back in May my son was on IV tobra and still did his TOBI nebs as well.

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />If someone knows this is incorrect, please let us know.

JazzysMom

My doctor always takes me off of Tobi WHILE I am on IV Tobra.

Once I am off the IV Tobra, I resume the on/off schedule of Tobi.

I dont necessarily think it would be toxic, but I also dont see the benefit since its already in your system.

Would hate to waste it.....

JazzysMom

I dont necessarily think it would be toxic, but I also dont see the benefit since its already in your system.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Once I am off the IV Tobra, I resume the on/off schedule of Tobi.
<br />
<br />
<br />I dont necessarily think it would be toxic, but I also dont see the benefit since its already in your system.
<br />
<br />Would hate to waste it.....