Today is my Birthday ..

beleache

Many new ppl here at cf.com & just wanted to let you guys know that today I am 61 years old ! I pray that all my fellow Cysters & Fibros reach my age & way beyond ! :)

Imogene

Administrator
Happy birthday

Many new ppl here at cf.com & just wanted to let you guys know that today I am 61 years old ! I pray that all my fellow Cysters & Fibros reach my age & way beyond ! :)

jonie,
so happy for you today!
enjoy so many gifts your beautiful family brings you!
salt and light,
jeanne

dmac

Happy Birthday! Fantastic -- it is so good to know that others have reached this age -- I turned 62 in June. I wonder how many of us "oldsters" are around now? About 7 years ago there was only about 350 CF patients in the US over the age of 50. I bet that number is much higher now. That has to progress. So, you CFers a little younger, keep on plugging - doing all the stuff you need to do, we are here to tell you it's worth it! Many more, my friend!

beleache

I'm 36 with cf I hope I get to be that age too how did you stay so healthy I do all my Steff too stay that way
I wish i had the magic answer for that Chrissy, but I dont think there is an answer .. I was a late diagnosis.. I do try to be as pro active as possible. I am currently in a pulmonary rehab program, I think exercise is SO important. I have loving & supportive family & friends & most of all, I put have faith in the Lord which i believe gives me strength to get past some rough times in my life.

B

bettia

Happy Birthday! And more encouragement for the "youngsters"-my CF hubby will turn 58 this April.