Trampoline

Mockingbird

No, it's not 'cause I have a strong stomach! It's 'cause you're not ugly. My goodness. Just realizing, Dr. Taylor probably has to read through all this. =-) i hope he has a sense of humor! =-)

Mockingbird

I don't think he's been back for a while. We must have scared him off already. Oops. Can we get another doctor, please? We promise we won't break him again!

shamrock

Maybe dr Lee doesnt work weekends? He didnt give me an answer to my question. But Im grateful that this service has been provided to us:)

oliver68

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Anonymous</b></i>Hi overthere.Just a quick reminder of who I am as I do not post very often.I am the daddy of a 2 year old CF daughter and I'm French what can explain the way I post lol. Please excuse my faults tx ;-)we are just starting with a little trampoline ( 1meter diameter or so) with her. She takes this as a sort of "game". We make her jump and jump and turn and clap hands and raise arms, playing, but doing this serisouly. She stops jumping and caughs if needed, or I help her to caugh by pressing on the trachea.Things are slightly different over here, we have a physiologist coming at home at least 3times per week, I also take care of the physiologic cares when needed, the trampoline is a "plus", a way to make her enjoy "moving".I think it's not too bad.<hr></blockquote>Oups I missed my login before I tried to post. I am the originator of this topic :)

oliver68

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Taylor</b></i>I'm very happy to hear that many of you are making every attempt to make exercise fun and interactive for yourself and your children. This will be integral in improving compliance and thus health. Exercising can be FUN!<hr></blockquote>Yes, that's our point of view as parents. We have 2 non CF older kids (7&8) who play with our CF girl what also exercices her somehow.The scope is to have her "enjoy" all this, not considering it as "another treatment". late march I will attend a CF conference over here, and there are some different parts related to CF, one is dedicated to sport & CF. I will summarize here.I know a young man, CF, he has been playing Ice-Hockey since he is 6/8 years-old or so, of course every CF is different I know that, but he needs no physio, hockey is enough until now, he has stopped physio at age 15/16...

cfgirl38

your right. Because she's young she wont realize it's good for her. But its fun too. Exersice should be fun. I had such a hard time finding something I would do. I bought every peice of equipment. HeeHee. Finally I like 2 things. My Gazelle and treadmill. I'm very happy she enjoys trampoling.