transplant discussion board

I am 32 years old with Cf and had a double lung transplant almost 3 years ago and doing more than I ever thought I would.

I just went to a transplant forum in fort lauderdale florida and met a girl Risa who is now on her 2 lung transplant after 12 years with her first set.

She is the maker and founder of this web site for transplants.
www.transplantbuddies.org

Check it out . IT IS GOOD INFO ALONG WITH THIS SITE !!!!!!
If there are any questions about transplant / Cf please feel free to ask me. Having support is very important ...Friends family and others like me who has been through it.
TAKE CARE, Jennifer

I am 32 years old with Cf and had a double lung transplant almost 3 years ago and doing more than I ever thought I would.

I just went to a transplant forum in fort lauderdale florida and met a girl Risa who is now on her 2 lung transplant after 12 years with her first set.

If there are any questions about transplant / Cf please feel free to ask me. Having support is very important ...Friends family and others like me who has been through it.
TAKE CARE, Jennifer

TAKE CARE, Jennifer

TAKE CARE, Jennifer

TAKE CARE, Jennifer

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jennifersadowski</b></i>

TAKE CARE, Jennifer</end quote></div>

Risa is a proud member of this board also. We lovingly know her as "EnergyGal"

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jennifersadowski</b></i>

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

TAKE CARE, Jennifer</end quote>

JazzysMom

TAKE CARE, Jennifer</end quote>

EnergyGal

Hi Jennifer

WOW!!! I am just blown away by you. Jennifer is a gorgeous lady and she is also a great speaker. She has so much to give. We were transplanted by the same surgeon in Miami.

Wow what a small world.

Thankyou Melissa for sending Jennifer that message. WOW I feel totally loved now.

Thank you
love
Risa
CYBER E-hugs and kissses

EnergyGal

Hi Jennifer

WOW!!! I am just blown away by you. Jennifer is a gorgeous lady and she is also a great speaker. She has so much to give. We were transplanted by the same surgeon in Miami.

Wow what a small world.

Thankyou Melissa for sending Jennifer that message. WOW I feel totally loved now.

Thank you
love
Risa
CYBER E-hugs and kissses

EnergyGal

Hi Jennifer

Wow what a small world.

Thank you
love
Risa
CYBER E-hugs and kissses

EnergyGal

Hi Jennifer

Wow what a small world.

Thank you
love
Risa
CYBER E-hugs and kissses

EnergyGal

Hi Jennifer

Wow what a small world.

Thank you
love
Risa
CYBER E-hugs and kissses

eddiek

Tx centers that do kidney tx after lung tx. (Lungs doing fine)

Hello

Congratulations to the individuals and advocates who make this possible.
Would there be a way to know the Centers that do second transplants. My lungs good but now need kidney.
Thank you for being helpful.