Transplants...

A

Andrew

I live in Australia and went backpacking through Europe for 6 weeks in the middle of this year. It was a really long way to go and I was in some pretty horrid conditions but everything was sweet! I had enough medication for 7-8 weeks and only got a cold once or twice. I had my transplant 4 years ago.

With regards to flying straight after - i was on an airplane within three months of my operation so it can ber done.

A

Andrew

I live in Australia and went backpacking through Europe for 6 weeks in the middle of this year. It was a really long way to go and I was in some pretty horrid conditions but everything was sweet! I had enough medication for 7-8 weeks and only got a cold once or twice. I had my transplant 4 years ago.

With regards to flying straight after - i was on an airplane within three months of my operation so it can ber done.

A

Andrew

A

Andrew

A

Andrew

T

theDUDE

what the effects of alcohol pre-Tx, can anyone tell me, i have seen conflicting answers, i also cant figure out how to start a new thread.

T

theDUDE

what the effects of alcohol pre-Tx, can anyone tell me, i have seen conflicting answers, i also cant figure out how to start a new thread.

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE