travel tips

Skye

We are going to FL in the fall. I am not great about sterilizing nebs on vacation. Now with having more meds and more nebs I am wondering how you all sterilize nebs when you are in a hotel room. I think we will have a microwave; but, no stove. I do have respiratory cleaner; but, then how to rinse. I am thinking maybe clean with respiratory cleaner and rinse with boiled water from the micro and take some disposable nebs. What a pain in the arse that will be especially now with the e-flow in the mix.

Skye

We are going to FL in the fall. I am not great about sterilizing nebs on vacation. Now with having more meds and more nebs I am wondering how you all sterilize nebs when you are in a hotel room. I think we will have a microwave; but, no stove. I do have respiratory cleaner; but, then how to rinse. I am thinking maybe clean with respiratory cleaner and rinse with boiled water from the micro and take some disposable nebs. What a pain in the arse that will be especially now with the e-flow in the mix.

Skye

Skye

Skye