Tune up time...a little worse than regular

Jbenjamin152

It is so hard...I am so weak and the not sleeping is wearing me down every day...I'm not good at being the "sick" one...I usually try to work thru it...This is not cool...lol I know that I have to concentrate on the good and to look forward to going home...and yes ur right at least it's not thanksgiving...I pushed and pushed 2 years ago and was in her on thanksgiving. They won't let me go to the physical therapy...I am able to walk around, but It's hard sometimes so I stay in my room... do the other antiboitics leave anyone else wiped out...

Jbenjamin152

It is so hard...I am so weak and the not sleeping is wearing me down every day...I'm not good at being the "sick" one...I usually try to work thru it...This is not cool...lol I know that I have to concentrate on the good and to look forward to going home...and yes ur right at least it's not thanksgiving...I pushed and pushed 2 years ago and was in her on thanksgiving. They won't let me go to the physical therapy...I am able to walk around, but It's hard sometimes so I stay in my room... do the other antiboitics leave anyone else wiped out...

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

momtoCory

Cepacia does suck! But they have found the multiple antibiotics work better in controlling Cepacia over 1 or 2. Because of the isolation, it makes it hard to get exercise but see if your doctor will get PT to bring an exercise bike to your room for the duration of your stay. That is what they did for Cory.
It is hard to miss the holiday's but hopefully getting your in now and will keep you pumped up for Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Good luck to you

momtoCory

Cepacia does suck! But they have found the multiple antibiotics work better in controlling Cepacia over 1 or 2. Because of the isolation, it makes it hard to get exercise but see if your doctor will get PT to bring an exercise bike to your room for the duration of your stay. That is what they did for Cory.
It is hard to miss the holiday's but hopefully getting your in now and will keep you pumped up for Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Good luck to you

momtoCory

Good luck to you

momtoCory

Good luck to you

momtoCory

<br />It is hard to miss the holiday's but hopefully getting your in now and will keep you pumped up for Christmas and Thanksgiving.
<br />
<br />Good luck to you

zander152

I was wondering if by (1986-2009) if he passed away...if so I am so sorry. I know that at 25 I am lucky to be alive...I have a moderate case of CF I am in the hospital every 6-8 months even if I am military like about my meds...which I have been since I was about 19 I realized that I needed to buckle down. I have been even more diligant since I have a son now. I miss him dearly when I am in here. But I am getting better slowly! (Jbenjamin152) is also (Zander152) I made jbenjamin152 long before I realized this was the same site...my wife found this site and made zander152 for me...I tried jbenjamin152 and it said it was taken. I realized no one but me would want that name so I tired every password I could think of and found it. so sorry if it's confusing.

zander152

I was wondering if by (1986-2009) if he passed away...if so I am so sorry. I know that at 25 I am lucky to be alive...I have a moderate case of CF I am in the hospital every 6-8 months even if I am military like about my meds...which I have been since I was about 19 I realized that I needed to buckle down. I have been even more diligant since I have a son now. I miss him dearly when I am in here. But I am getting better slowly! (Jbenjamin152) is also (Zander152) I made jbenjamin152 long before I realized this was the same site...my wife found this site and made zander152 for me...I tried jbenjamin152 and it said it was taken. I realized no one but me would want that name so I tired every password I could think of and found it. so sorry if it's confusing.

zander152

zander152

zander152

Jbenjamin152

Cory's mom,
I probably would love to exercise but I don't have ANY energy. I am not use to this concept. I played basketball in HS for HOURS AND HOURS, go down to the courts and play from the morning till dark. Tonight I walked to the pantry for patients with my dad and brother,and got winded, I needed the help of a wheel chair to make it back to my room . .
* o *
* ___ *
*/ \*

(me crying)
Thanks for everything
Joshua Benjamin

Jbenjamin152

Cory's mom,
I probably would love to exercise but I don't have ANY energy. I am not use to this concept. I played basketball in HS for HOURS AND HOURS, go down to the courts and play from the morning till dark. Tonight I walked to the pantry for patients with my dad and brother,and got winded, I needed the help of a wheel chair to make it back to my room . .
* o *
* ___ *
*/ \*

(me crying)
Thanks for everything
Joshua Benjamin

Jbenjamin152

Cory's mom,
* o *
* ___ *
*/ \*

(me crying)
Thanks for everything
Joshua Benjamin

Jbenjamin152

Cory's mom,
* o *
* ___ *
*/ \*

(me crying)
Thanks for everything
Joshua Benjamin

Jbenjamin152

Cory's mom,
<br />I probably would love to exercise but I don't have ANY energy. I am not use to this concept. I played basketball in HS for HOURS AND HOURS, go down to the courts and play from the morning till dark. Tonight I walked to the pantry for patients with my dad and brother,and got winded, I needed the help of a wheel chair to make it back to my room . .
<br /> * o *
<br /> * ___ *
<br /> */ \*
<br />
<br />(me crying)
<br /> Thanks for everything
<br /> Joshua Benjamin