uhg! headaches!!!

BabyGirl27

Okay every morning when i wake up i have these major headaches so i take something to helpp it ... but it always seems to come back at night! THen the next morning its back! idk why ! but do you guys have this problem if so what do you do? If not what should i do????

BabyGirl27

Okay every morning when i wake up i have these major headaches so i take something to helpp it ... but it always seems to come back at night! THen the next morning its back! idk why ! but do you guys have this problem if so what do you do? If not what should i do????

BabyGirl27

BabyGirl27

BabyGirl27

Abbs

It's probably dehydration. I get them a lot too.
Drink lots of water. Another probable reason is salt. We CFers lose a LOT of salt in our sweat, and sodium deficiency gives you a wicked headache.
Try staying hydrated and eating lots of salty foods. Or if you want to combine the two, you could try Gatorade or another sodium-rich drink.

Abbs

Drink lots of water. Another probable reason is salt. We CFers lose a LOT of salt in our sweat, and sodium deficiency gives you a wicked headache.
Try staying hydrated and eating lots of salty foods. Or if you want to combine the two, you could try Gatorade or another sodium-rich drink.

Abbs

Abbs

Abbs

<br />Drink lots of water. Another probable reason is salt. We CFers lose a LOT of salt in our sweat, and sodium deficiency gives you a wicked headache.
<br />Try staying hydrated and eating lots of salty foods. Or if you want to combine the two, you could try Gatorade or another sodium-rich drink.

Abbs

Abbs

Abbs

Abbs

Abbs

<br />Drink lots of water. Another probable reason is salt. We CFers lose a LOT of salt in our sweat, and sodium deficiency gives you a wicked headache.
<br />Try staying hydrated and eating lots of salty foods. Or if you want to combine the two, you could try Gatorade or another sodium-rich drink.

dolphinsrule

You know, I have headaches too!
Try taking advil or tylenol if you have another headache;
they're quite good for almost any kind of pain.

dolphinsrule

dolphinsrule

dolphinsrule

dolphinsrule

<br />Try taking advil or tylenol if you have another headache;
<br />they're quite good for almost any kind of pain.
<br />
<br />