Update on Josh

ShannonB

So Josh is still in the hospital, they say he will prolly be in longer than his 2 weeks. They are now not letting him out of bed on his own because he fell twice....he fell in the shower and then blacked out while trying to get beck into bed. He hit his head. He has also started to cough up blood on and off. He is still very week but he is a fighter and I know we will beat this.

ShannonB

So Josh is still in the hospital, they say he will prolly be in longer than his 2 weeks. They are now not letting him out of bed on his own because he fell twice....he fell in the shower and then blacked out while trying to get beck into bed. He hit his head. He has also started to cough up blood on and off. He is still very week but he is a fighter and I know we will beat this.

ShannonB

ShannonB

ShannonB

A

Aspiemom

Wow, he's really having a rough time of it. Are his meds making him dizzy?

I'm sorry to hear he's doing so poorly and hope he's better, too. I know he's missing Zander, especially.

A

Aspiemom

I'm sorry to hear he's doing so poorly and hope he's better, too. I know he's missing Zander, especially.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />I'm sorry to hear he's doing so poorly and hope he's better, too. I know he's missing Zander, especially.

tleigh

Shannon,
Thanks for the update on Josh. That is really cruddy that he has hit this rough patch. We will be praying for both you and he-that the docs will be able to get him doing better and give you both the strength to deal w/ this and your kiddos as well.

tleigh

Shannon,
Thanks for the update on Josh. That is really cruddy that he has hit this rough patch. We will be praying for both you and he-that the docs will be able to get him doing better and give you both the strength to deal w/ this and your kiddos as well.

tleigh

Shannon,

tleigh

Shannon,

tleigh

Shannon,
<br />Thanks for the update on Josh. That is really cruddy that he has hit this rough patch. We will be praying for both you and he-that the docs will be able to get him doing better and give you both the strength to deal w/ this and your kiddos as well.

zoe4life

Shannon,
Oh, my, I hope things improve for Josh...I felt so bad reading his plea for people to talk to....unfortunately, I am a cf mom, not a cf'er. I was so hoping other cf'ers would resspond to him.
Please keep us informed on how things are going....and know that my family will hold him in prayer...................

zoe4life

Shannon,
Oh, my, I hope things improve for Josh...I felt so bad reading his plea for people to talk to....unfortunately, I am a cf mom, not a cf'er. I was so hoping other cf'ers would resspond to him.
Please keep us informed on how things are going....and know that my family will hold him in prayer...................

zoe4life

Shannon,

zoe4life

Shannon,

zoe4life

Shannon,
<br />Oh, my, I hope things improve for Josh...I felt so bad reading his plea for people to talk to....unfortunately, I am a cf mom, not a cf'er. I was so hoping other cf'ers would resspond to him.
<br />Please keep us informed on how things are going....and know that my family will hold him in prayer...................