Upper Right Lobectomy and Transplant

Ldude916

I have had my upper right lobe removed. I am currently waiting for the Loyola board to review/approve my transplant case to get on the list.

The surgeon mentioned that having a lobectomy makes the surgery a bit more technically difficult - but not impossible - and it shouldn't affect my ability to be listed.

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar case, and what your experience is with the transplant (any complications)?

Ldude916

I have had my upper right lobe removed. I am currently waiting for the Loyola board to review/approve my transplant case to get on the list.

The surgeon mentioned that having a lobectomy makes the surgery a bit more technically difficult - but not impossible - and it shouldn't affect my ability to be listed.

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar case, and what your experience is with the transplant (any complications)?

Ldude916

<br />
<br />The surgeon mentioned that having a lobectomy makes the surgery a bit more technically difficult - but not impossible - and it shouldn't affect my ability to be listed.
<br />
<br />Just wondering if anyone has had a similar case, and what your experience is with the transplant (any complications)?