vacuum cleaners

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
My riccar is an upright, however for an extra $25 bucks I bought the hardwood floor cleaner -- basically a floor sweeper with a 25' long hose that attaches to the vacuum cleaner for doing our hallways, living room and bathroom that all have hard surfaces.

robert321

well the plan is to keep the carpet really clean and never replace and move out of this house sometime soon, but we're waiting on the houing market to come up

robert321

well the plan is to keep the carpet really clean and never replace and move out of this house sometime soon, but we're waiting on the houing market to come up

robert321

dbtoo

Rainbow Vaccuum, I own two. They aren't cheap, but you can pick up a reconditioned one for about 300 bucks. They are a water filtration system, so virtually NO dust or dirt will go back into the air.

dbtoo

Rainbow Vaccuum, I own two. They aren't cheap, but you can pick up a reconditioned one for about 300 bucks. They are a water filtration system, so virtually NO dust or dirt will go back into the air.

dbtoo