VERY IMPORTANT for adults with CF living in North Carolina

catboogie

DukeBlue - could you turn your private messaging off so that I can send her name without posting it for the world to see?

Thanks!

laura

catboogie

DukeBlue - could you turn your private messaging off so that I can send her name without posting it for the world to see?

Thanks!

laura

catboogie

Thanks!

laura

catboogie

Thanks!

laura

catboogie

<br />
<br />Thanks!
<br />
<br />laura

jaimers

Super Moderator
i haven't used this program in the past because my dads insurance is awesome and we are paying out the wazoo for COBRA to keep me on it until i find a job when i get back in May but i was going to be looking into it more since i'll never find a job with insurance as good as i have right now. *sigh*
let me know if there's anything i can do to help even though i'm far away from nc right now......

jaimers

Super Moderator
i haven't used this program in the past because my dads insurance is awesome and we are paying out the wazoo for COBRA to keep me on it until i find a job when i get back in May but i was going to be looking into it more since i'll never find a job with insurance as good as i have right now. *sigh*
let me know if there's anything i can do to help even though i'm far away from nc right now......

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator
<br />let me know if there's anything i can do to help even though i'm far away from nc right now......

Giggles

Anyone that needs to get assistance Axscan Scandipharm has programs!!!!! They give you this card and when you fill your RX for your enzymes the pharmacy will scan the card and it triggers the company to send you FREE vitamins and scandishake ( they have other shakes too)!!! I send in my proof of purchase manually since my pharmacy is a mail order plan and they do not keep the card on file for me. I get FREE 3 month supply of my vitamins with every order of enzymes AND they send me a $20 reimbursement check for the enzymes. They have other plans for CF people some help more especially if you do not have Insurance!

They can be reached at : 1-800-292-2679

Hope that helps!!!!

Jennifer 37 years old with CF and CFRD

Giggles

Anyone that needs to get assistance Axscan Scandipharm has programs!!!!! They give you this card and when you fill your RX for your enzymes the pharmacy will scan the card and it triggers the company to send you FREE vitamins and scandishake ( they have other shakes too)!!! I send in my proof of purchase manually since my pharmacy is a mail order plan and they do not keep the card on file for me. I get FREE 3 month supply of my vitamins with every order of enzymes AND they send me a $20 reimbursement check for the enzymes. They have other plans for CF people some help more especially if you do not have Insurance!

Hope that helps!!!!

Giggles

Hope that helps!!!!

Giggles

Hope that helps!!!!

Giggles

<br />
<br />They can be reached at : 1-800-292-2679
<br />
<br />Hope that helps!!!!
<br />
<br />Jennifer 37 years old with CF and CFRD