vest wanted

tms122

I'm looking to buy a vest system, either a 104 or 105. The one I have now is on its last legs. I have the tubes and the actual vest although I'd take one if it happened to be my size.

S

stephen

If you got The Vest first hand you should give Hill Rom a call. I'm under the impression that there is a "lifetime warrantee" on The Vest, including the tubes and the actual vest.

My vest was fully paid for by insurance about 10 years ago. (It did take about three years of monthly payments before it was paid for.)

Over the years, Hill Rom has replaced the vest and tubes a number of times. This past year, after several thousand hours of use, the 104 itself stopped working. Hill Rom replaced it with the newer model 105.

Hill Rom has always been extremely pleasant and helpful whenever I've called.

Good luck.

Oboe

Thanks but mine was secondhand.

Do it anyway. Back in 2000 I got a model 103 secondhand from my clinic; one of the other patients didn't use it. It broke down in 2008, so I called Hill Rom and told them the whole story. A week later I had a new model 105. They called my doctor, they did everything with my insurance, all I had to do was answer some questions and follow up with them in a month to tell them how long I'd been using it for verification purposes. Long story short, can't hurt to try.

tms122

Also, to anyone else who may be reading this, please let me know if you have something in the event the above strategy fails.

juliefaler

You might want to try affordablemedequipment.com They sell used Hill-Rom vests and they do warranty them.
Good Luck

scarecrow

I know you don't want to wait too long but it seems like several times a year somebody has one that they either want to give away or sell very cheap.

ecsnut

BTW HR does not have a lifetime warrenty on their products...believe me. Also, If you have had your vest for over a certain amount of time your insurance may cover another device...with lifetime warranties....

ILoveMyHusband

I have a vest - ABI American Bio systems, inc. Model 103. It's older but in great shape and it works. My husband had a new one - hasn't used this one in years. We are in South East Michigan and is free if anyone needs it! Bmorel57@gmail.com

D

DebbieS

If you still need a vest, you can contact me. I may have one for you but cannot currently give you any identifying details because I don't remember. I barely used it so it has very few hours on it and it was functioning perfectly.

Robert C Klotz

I have a vest 105 hill-rom it was my mother's and its been sitting here for about 4 years now I would sell for $1000 or so its comes with everything to vest the carrying case the tubes to medium adult vest. My number is 574-327-9186 feel free to call

ecsnut

Hill-rom does not have a lifetime warranty. I know first hand. I went with the SmartVest system. Light. One hose. Quiet. Small company. I love it. Travel case is great..check them out.