vest wanted

Ecsnut - what happened that you say that? My son has a Hill-Rom Vest. We have been told repeatedly if anything ever happens to it whether it is a fire, stolen, lost, whatever - other than purposely damaged - that they would replace free of charge. We were also told we did not even have to include it on the renters insurance for my son at his place. We were told that if something happened to it that we would have to make a police report and they would take care of it and send another one. They also said if it got lost on a plane to make a report with the airline and they would replace it then too - free of charge. Every time we have needed anything over the years (he got it when he was about 8 years old) they have immediately sent whatever we needed overnight. I do not understand what happened that you say this?

S

stephen

My Hill-Rom 104 malfunctioned twice in about 10 years. The first time it was replaced with another model 104; the second time with a model 105.

My understanding is that it is guaranteed for life for the original user.

(Note: Since being on Kalydeco for this past year, my vest has seen very little use.)