Vision: A CF Community

bmombtoo

Triple all that for me!!!! Excues my lack of posting, replying, and reading.....school is kicking my butt right now. Josh has his second (six week) clinic appointment next Wednesday. I promise to share.

bmombtoo

Triple all that for me!!!! Excues my lack of posting, replying, and reading.....school is kicking my butt right now. Josh has his second (six week) clinic appointment next Wednesday. I promise to share.

bmombtoo

beleache

I feel the same way, i'm so greatful for this site and everyone on it........I don't think i can fully explain my feelings, but i have a feeling that you all know what i mean !!!!!!!!!!!! Joni 54 y/o w c/f

beleache

I feel the same way, i'm so greatful for this site and everyone on it........I don't think i can fully explain my feelings, but i have a feeling that you all know what i mean !!!!!!!!!!!! Joni 54 y/o w c/f

beleache