Vision: A CF Community

kayleesgrandma

My goodness, how our little community is growing by leaps and bounds!!!! How wonderful that Jeanne's vision of a CF Community has come to fruit! I see our little cyber-community as a vision of neighborhoods where we can all greet each other openly and freely (no cross-contamination in cyber-space!) This little community is filed with little houses, clean air, and has places where you can easily find pharmacutcial and clinical advice. Soon doctors will be available for questioning, I hope. To think, that Jeanne had a little idea, and a great vision, and look how we are growing!! It seems we are welcoming newbies every day--how wonderful to have a place to call HOME! Welcome!

kayleesgrandma

My goodness, how our little community is growing by leaps and bounds!!!! How wonderful that Jeanne's vision of a CF Community has come to fruit! I see our little cyber-community as a vision of neighborhoods where we can all greet each other openly and freely (no cross-contamination in cyber-space!) This little community is filed with little houses, clean air, and has places where you can easily find pharmacutcial and clinical advice. Soon doctors will be available for questioning, I hope. To think, that Jeanne had a little idea, and a great vision, and look how we are growing!! It seems we are welcoming newbies every day--how wonderful to have a place to call HOME! Welcome!

kayleesgrandma

julie

I love this place so much, absolutely love it. I usually fight changes on this site but they all have such a positive impact and I just love this place, all the information here and most of all the people and friendships.

julie

I love this place so much, absolutely love it. I usually fight changes on this site but they all have such a positive impact and I just love this place, all the information here and most of all the people and friendships.

julie

Diane

Yep....This is the place to be. If this site offered nothing else ( which it offers a LOT to me) it offered one very important thing to me that means the most in my life with cf ....I am not going thru this alone.

Diane

Yep....This is the place to be. If this site offered nothing else ( which it offers a LOT to me) it offered one very important thing to me that means the most in my life with cf ....I am not going thru this alone.

Diane

anonymous

I'm so glad I found this site....i have learned alot in the short time I have been comming here. It is nice to know we are not going thru this all alone.

anonymous

I'm so glad I found this site....i have learned alot in the short time I have been comming here. It is nice to know we are not going thru this all alone.

anonymous

blopunky

I am truly blessed to have found a place where I am understood, given compasssion and support when I need it. I am grateful for all of you!!
Thankyou is too small of a word to express how much!
Blopunky's mom

blopunky

I am truly blessed to have found a place where I am understood, given compasssion and support when I need it. I am grateful for all of you!!
Blopunky's mom

blopunky

Blopunky's mom

mum2kj

I am so glad to find this site and meet new people who all know what I am going through.
I have read so much information on c/f that I never knew.
thank you for this site!!

mum2kj

I am so glad to find this site and meet new people who all know what I am going through.

mum2kj