Vitamax Packaging

scrapper1264

DS7 has been taking Vitamax grape chewable for the past 2 years. I opened a container of them and noticed there was no seal. Is there normally a seal over the container on a new bottle? There's a childproof cap, but no paper seal like on a bottle of advil.

I guess I'm getting a little paranoid, huh????!!!??? If someone could check a new bottle of theirs I would greatly appreciate it!!

scrapper1264

DS7 has been taking Vitamax grape chewable for the past 2 years. I opened a container of them and noticed there was no seal. Is there normally a seal over the container on a new bottle? There's a childproof cap, but no paper seal like on a bottle of advil.

I guess I'm getting a little paranoid, huh????!!!??? If someone could check a new bottle of theirs I would greatly appreciate it!!

scrapper1264

<br />
<br />I guess I'm getting a little paranoid, huh????!!!??? If someone could check a new bottle of theirs I would greatly appreciate it!!

L

Lety

I just opened a new bottle and it has a seal. It says " sealed for your protection". You are not paranoid. You are protecting your child.

L

Lety

I just opened a new bottle and it has a seal. It says " sealed for your protection". You are not paranoid. You are protecting your child.

L

Lety