Voting opened for DAFCF

julie

VOTE HERE: https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charity/view/ein/61-1567515?ref=d5b1c1beca

Voting has opened and Disability Advocates For Cystic Fibrosis needs your votes PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! You DO have to "allow" this FB application in order to vote, but once voting closes on the 19th the app. goes away. Please take 2 minutes to vote for my nonprofit and our chance at up to $50,000!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, if you repost the link THEY give you after you vote, and others use it to vote...it will give you a SECOND vote that you can use for the same charity!!!!! Thank you all for your support!

julie

Please please vote everyone! This will help DAFCF provide services to so many more persons with Cystic Fibrosis!!!!!

julie

Unfortunately they haven't updated any of my new contact information, mission statement, logo or anything I sent them over a month ago. I've followed up several times and they told me the response to the nominations was so huge they were unprepared. As such, everything on my end has been submitted (financial statements, 2010-2011 books, IRS paperwork...) and I'm just waiting on them ;-( But I could definitely still use the votes!