VX-770

lilismom

I was told by the head of the CF research here in Seattle that these drugs are aiming to correct the problem in Class 2 mutations, which include DF508. I believe 90% of US CF'rs have. It could be huge!!!

lilismom

I was told by the head of the CF research here in Seattle that these drugs are aiming to correct the problem in Class 2 mutations, which include DF508. I believe 90% of US CF'rs have. It could be huge!!!

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

Scarlett81

i don"t understand which mutations this drug is for-i read the info at cff but still can't quite get it.
will this only work on the above mentioned mutation? or did they just pick that particular mutation to be able to do a study on? (and would it be effective on other mutations) i can't get a straight story on some of these drugs.

Scarlett81

i don"t understand which mutations this drug is for-i read the info at cff but still can't quite get it.
will this only work on the above mentioned mutation? or did they just pick that particular mutation to be able to do a study on? (and would it be effective on other mutations) i can't get a straight story on some of these drugs.

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

<br />will this only work on the above mentioned mutation? or did they just pick that particular mutation to be able to do a study on? (and would it be effective on other mutations) i can't get a straight story on some of these drugs.