walked away from God

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thelizardqueen</b></i>

I hate to say it, but this is why I am not a Christian. What that statement is saying is that so long as believe in God, you will be saved. So does that mean that all the criminals, the murderers and rapists will all go to heavan because they simply believe in God? I thin kmerit has a lot to do with what happens to you in the afterlife. I think by saying you believe in God is the easy way out to heavan. You could commit crimes and sins all your life, but before you die you say you believe in God, and then what - you go to heavan? I don't think that's right. What about all the people who live a right and honourable life, but are on the fence about God and religion, and don't necessarily have God in their heart? - does that mean they are going to Hell?</end quote></div>

I think we have to do more than believe in God, the devil believes in God.
I think people need to accept Jesus as their savior and know that he died for
us, so we wouldn't have to die for our sins.

I think it's too vague to say you believe in God. For what it's worth I
don't think you can live right and have an honorable life w/o God
in your heart. The Bible says good deeds will not get you to heaven.(paraphrasing)
But that's just my thought.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thelizardqueen</b></i>

I hate to say it, but this is why I am not a Christian. What that statement is saying is that so long as believe in God, you will be saved. So does that mean that all the criminals, the murderers and rapists will all go to heavan because they simply believe in God? I thin kmerit has a lot to do with what happens to you in the afterlife. I think by saying you believe in God is the easy way out to heavan. You could commit crimes and sins all your life, but before you die you say you believe in God, and then what - you go to heavan? I don't think that's right. What about all the people who live a right and honourable life, but are on the fence about God and religion, and don't necessarily have God in their heart? - does that mean they are going to Hell?</end quote></div>

in your heart. The Bible says good deeds will not get you to heaven.(paraphrasing)

I hate to say it, but this is why I am not a Christian. What that statement is saying is that so long as believe in God, you will be saved. So does that mean that all the criminals, the murderers and rapists will all go to heavan because they simply believe in God? I thin kmerit has a lot to do with what happens to you in the afterlife. I think by saying you believe in God is the easy way out to heavan. You could commit crimes and sins all your life, but before you die you say you believe in God, and then what - you go to heavan? I don't think that's right. What about all the people who live a right and honourable life, but are on the fence about God and religion, and don't necessarily have God in their heart? - does that mean they are going to Hell?</end quote>

I hate to say it, but this is why I am not a Christian. What that statement is saying is that so long as believe in God, you will be saved. So does that mean that all the criminals, the murderers and rapists will all go to heavan because they simply believe in God? I thin kmerit has a lot to do with what happens to you in the afterlife. I think by saying you believe in God is the easy way out to heavan. You could commit crimes and sins all your life, but before you die you say you believe in God, and then what - you go to heavan? I don't think that's right. What about all the people who live a right and honourable life, but are on the fence about God and religion, and don't necessarily have God in their heart? - does that mean they are going to Hell?</end quote>

VitalRemains66

Hey everyone is anyone here hate religion so much they feel like its a big joke. I was lied to when I was young about my disease and it messed me up and I blame God now I know its genetic but its his fault we are this way I wish I could change my views but I have too much hatred in my heart.

VitalRemains66

Hey everyone is anyone here hate religion so much they feel like its a big joke. I was lied to when I was young about my disease and it messed me up and I blame God now I know its genetic but its his fault we are this way I wish I could change my views but I have too much hatred in my heart.

VitalRemains66

VitalRemains66

VitalRemains66

T

theDUDE

yea i know how you feel, we got screwed, i blame god, thats why i dont thank him for anything, i will get thru this on my own.

T

theDUDE

yea i know how you feel, we got screwed, i blame god, thats why i dont thank him for anything, i will get thru this on my own.

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE