Want to be famous?

Allie

I need pictures of people wearing my shirts to put on the website. If you have a picture of you or your kids or whatever wearing one of my shirts, post it here or PM it to me with their first name and age. I would love to have all doffierent kinds of people represented on the site!! Thanks for anyone who can help

Allie

I need pictures of people wearing my shirts to put on the website. If you have a picture of you or your kids or whatever wearing one of my shirts, post it here or PM it to me with their first name and age. I would love to have all doffierent kinds of people represented on the site!! Thanks for anyone who can help

Allie

Augustmom0003

Allie...I'm a dork and don't know how to post them properly. I can email you Ethan's pic w/ "Aren't I worth a cure" shirt on. My email is Amanda_Roberts76@sbcglobal.net if you want it!

Augustmom0003

Allie...I'm a dork and don't know how to post them properly. I can email you Ethan's pic w/ "Aren't I worth a cure" shirt on. My email is Amanda_Roberts76@sbcglobal.net if you want it!

Augustmom0003

Allie

fantastic, I actually checked my old mail and you sent it to me before! So I assume i have your permission to use it?

Allie

fantastic, I actually checked my old mail and you sent it to me before! So I assume i have your permission to use it?

Allie