Wanted: Participants for test group homeopathic treatment of Cystic Fibrosis

Deniee55

Wanted: Participants for test group homeopathic treatment of Cystic Fibrosis.

Hello,
My name is Deny De Meyer, I am a Belgian classic homeopath. Currently, I’m in the process of starting up a test group of people with cystic fibrosis, for a homeopathic treatment of 3 months. It’s my intention to gather a lot of experience over a short period of time regarding the treatment of CF-patients by means of homeopathy: to see how deep homeopathy can affect them and what results are possible.
You might be wondering, “A Belgian homeopath, what’s she doing here on this American forum?”
In order to achieve as much information as possible over such a short time, it is necessaryfor me to write to English-speaking CF-patients as well.
I’m looking for people with a fairly serious or serious form of CF that would like to try out a homeopathic treatment beside the treatments they already receive. The treatment is completely free of charge and there will be no further commitments afterwards.
Homeopathy is growing steadily everywhere, but still needs to prove itself a lot to convince people of its healing power. There are still uncertainties and inconsistencies about the effectiveness of homeopathy. This is mainly due to the fact that there are 3 different types of Homeopathic approaches that differ quite a lot from each other regarding the methods used: classical homeopathy, clinical homeopathy and complex homeopathy. In classical homeopathy, the patient is treated in its entirety: a remedy is custom-chosen for the patient and it fits both the psychological symptoms/nature and the physical symptoms of his disease. In clinical homeopathy, however, one choses a remedy that mainly corresponds to the physical symptoms of the illness without paying too much attention to the psychological state/symptoms of the person. And complexhomeopathy employs the same principles as the clinical homeopathy but uses a combination of various homeopathic remedies.
NB, I’m a classical homeopath and I’m proud to be one.
Anyway, the key question always seems to be: does homeopathy truly work?? Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question. However, if you asked me: does classical homeopathy work? Then I’ll answer you without any doubt: YES it does!!
But also you can discover this by trying it out yourself. This is your chance to try it out for free, for 3 whole months and without any further commitments. My sole intention is to gain as much experience as I can in three months time and gather as much information as possible concerning the effects of classical homeopathy on this disease.
The intake and follow-up’s will be done by e-mail and chat.
In order to take part, you do need to be older than 18 and speak either Dutch or English.
At this moment my website is being created. In order to be able to give you a hint ofmyself, I can refer you to my face-bookpage:

http://www.facebook.com/search/resu...arch_first_focus=1349364780708#!/deny.demeyer

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in joining: denydm@hotmail.com

I’m lookingforward to meeting you on MSN.

Kind regards,

Deny De Meyer