weight after transplant

nicolaj

Ive been told i will gain weight after my transplant, which i can only see as a good thing cos ive struggled with putting on weight all my life. My transplant doc also told me a story how one of his patients stopped taking her medication after transplant because it made her face fat! She now has a lung capacity thats the same as before transplant. Such a waste!

Nicola xx

nicolaj

Ive been told i will gain weight after my transplant, which i can only see as a good thing cos ive struggled with putting on weight all my life. My transplant doc also told me a story how one of his patients stopped taking her medication after transplant because it made her face fat! She now has a lung capacity thats the same as before transplant. Such a waste!

Nicola xx

nicolaj

Nicola xx

nicolaj

Nicola xx

nicolaj

<br />
<br />Nicola xx

Buxxfan

Hey DUDE,
Before my tx I was always around 120lbs (5'8") no matter how much I ate. So far I am up to 153lbs. I gained 20 lbs probably within the first 2 months and then gradually more. Like Candice and Lindsey stated, you aren't using all your energy to breathe and fight infections so you can store food & put weight on.

Buxxfan

Hey DUDE,
Before my tx I was always around 120lbs (5'8") no matter how much I ate. So far I am up to 153lbs. I gained 20 lbs probably within the first 2 months and then gradually more. Like Candice and Lindsey stated, you aren't using all your energy to breathe and fight infections so you can store food & put weight on.

Buxxfan

Hey DUDE,

Buxxfan

Hey DUDE,

Buxxfan

Hey DUDE,
<br />Before my tx I was always around 120lbs (5'8") no matter how much I ate. So far I am up to 153lbs. I gained 20 lbs probably within the first 2 months and then gradually more. Like Candice and Lindsey stated, you aren't using all your energy to breathe and fight infections so you can store food & put weight on.

Joblazer86

i weighed 125 before transplant at 5 4 and now i weigh 145 150 so its a good thing. i'm also able to gain muscle alot better than before. the only thing i didnt like was the moon face from the steroids but that went away when i dropped to 5 mg.

Joblazer86

i weighed 125 before transplant at 5 4 and now i weigh 145 150 so its a good thing. i'm also able to gain muscle alot better than before. the only thing i didnt like was the moon face from the steroids but that went away when i dropped to 5 mg.

Joblazer86

Joblazer86

Joblazer86

F

fr3ak

Funny thing is I'm 5'4 and currently 130 pound, just been told I was over weight and they want me to lose at least 20 pound...

Go figure!

F

fr3ak

Funny thing is I'm 5'4 and currently 130 pound, just been told I was over weight and they want me to lose at least 20 pound...

Go figure!

F

fr3ak

Go figure!

F

fr3ak

Go figure!

F

fr3ak

<br />
<br />Go figure!