Weight Gain Help!

cfprincess19

Hey everybody!

I'm hoping to start a family in another year or two, but it seems impossible for me to keep my weight above 100 lbs and that's not going to be good enough for carrying a baby. Does anyone have a tip for what to eat or do to gain weight and keep it on?

Thank you!

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Hi there,

While I can't offer you any advice, I wanted to suggest posting your question in the forums if you haven't already. Maybe in the Pregnancy or Adults section. It's more likely to get replies in the forums. Not too many people read or repsond to blog posts.

I hope you can find some answers. Good luck!

Amber

G

Wow, I just posted something in nutrition about this. My nutritionist got me a cookbook from the Children’s CF center in Pittsburg with some great recipes and things you can add to you own meals (so the rest of our family does not need to bulk up with you while eating the same meal) to increase calories its called “Cooking up Calories”. I am also a big fan of Zone Bars and Boost. There are a lot of little things you can at to increase calorie counts, the big thing remember to eat and if you are on enzymes take them. Best of Luck.