Welcome to the off topic (OT) category

cfgirl38

The purple ones are from the milan foundation which puts the money toward helping people with financial burdens from the disease the blue are from Cystic Fibrosis foundation which money goes for research to find a cure. Becky

anonymous

whoopsies..and i changed it again...the other one was me...but i dont want people to think its depressing..which it was...i couldnt help it..today is just one of my many few bad days

heh..this is my new one...-sigh- i just wanna keep throwing up till i feel better and im not depressed nomore..NOTHING i do..and i mean ABSOLUTLY NOTHING...is making me feel better...

i dont care...i just dont want people to hate me thats all...i need to go into a like...instututional place for a week...get meds to help me feel better

cfgirl38

People don't just start hating on other people for posting a statement. I really think your letting it bother you way too much. Hey Sham do you thinkit's weird that you asked the doc a question on Thursday and no response yet. I don't expect himto be on everyday but4 days Hmmmm.

lol he is to busy taking care of a patient...haha maybe he is like the umm niptuck LMAO..sorry...Dc...just kidding...sorry...just trying to make myself feel better...

cfgirl38

The only thing that is a bit bothersome is most docs I'v been to don't know much about CF. So I'm wondering how many CF patients he's dealt with to give info. I mean I know he's qualified for regular injuries and physical therapy etc. But lung disease could be quite different. I don't know, we'll see.