Welcome to the off topic (OT) category

Brenco

yo Shamrock

I attend Beaumount and just to let ya know there is a full team set up to care for cf's. i'vee been attendin there for the last 3 years

Mockingbird

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>RosesforCFinMich</b></i><br>The only thing that is a bit bothersome is most docs I'v been to don't know much about CF. So I'm wondering how many CF patients he's dealt with to give info. I mean I know he's qualified for regular injuries and physical therapy etc. But lung disease could be quite different. I don't know, we'll see.<hr></blockquote>

I wondered the same thing. I was gonna ask if he's delt with a lot of Cf, but I didn't want to be rude. I don't think he really knew what he was getting himself into, though! He, he, we're like a bunch of monkeys!

anonymous

I only thought that he may not deal with it, because of some of the responses recieved. Like on the thread of the pain question you and I had. Made me wonder....

jamey

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Mockingbird</b></i><br><blockquote>Quote
<hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>RosesforCFinMich</b></i>
The only thing that is a bit bothersome is most docs I'v been to don't know much about CF. So I'm wondering how many CF patients he's dealt with to give info. I mean I know he's qualified for regular injuries and physical therapy etc. But lung disease could be quite different. I don't know, we'll see.<hr></blockquote>

I wondered the same thing. I was gonna ask if he's delt with a lot of Cf, but I didn't want to be rude. I don't think he really knew what he was getting himself into, though! He, he, we're like a bunch of monkeys!<hr></blockquote>

becky and mockingbird, i agree about the doc. seems to me like all his responses are basically the same no matter what the question. i wonder if maybe he is just more along the lines of a general pulmanary doc and not so much a "cf" one. dunno just my thoughts?

administrator

<blockquote>Quote
<hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamey</b></i>
<blockquote>Quote
<hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Mockingbird</b></i>
<blockquote>Quote

<hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>RosesforCFinMich</b></i>

The only thing that is a bit bothersome is most docs I'v been to don't know much about CF. So I'm wondering how many CF patients he's dealt with to give info. I mean I know he's qualified for regular injuries and physical therapy etc. But lung disease could be quite different. I don't know, we'll see.<hr></blockquote>

I wondered the same thing. I was gonna ask if he's delt with a lot of Cf, but I didn't want to be rude. I don't think he really knew what he was getting himself into, though! He, he, we're like a bunch of monkeys!<hr></blockquote>

becky and mockingbird, i agree about the doc. seems to me like all his responses are basically the same no matter what the question. i wonder if maybe he is just more along the lines of a general pulmanary doc and not so much a "cf" one. dunno just my thoughts?<hr></blockquote>

He is a doctor of physical therapy, if you take a look at his posts you'll see his signature states it. Dr. Taylor specializes in the area of exercise & fitness.

I hope this clears up any missconfusion.

Mockingbird

That doesn't really answer our question. =-) But don't get offended, administrator. We're all very happy the good doctor is here and appreciate your efforts in procuring him for us. =-)

Jarod