Went in today

amyr

We put my daughter in today to figure out why she can't get rid of her cough and to try to get her belly/digestion issues under control. She is such a trooper! Really excited they finally have internet access here!

amyr

We put my daughter in today to figure out why she can't get rid of her cough and to try to get her belly/digestion issues under control. She is such a trooper! Really excited they finally have internet access here!

amyr

amyr

amyr

pnhuffman

Sorry to hear that your daughter is in the hospital. Hopefully they will figure things out and things will go smoothly.

pnhuffman

Sorry to hear that your daughter is in the hospital. Hopefully they will figure things out and things will go smoothly.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

JORDYSMOM

Oh, sorry you're in, but glad you have internet. I hope they get your daughter feeling good again very soon. Keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Oh, sorry you're in, but glad you have internet. I hope they get your daughter feeling good again very soon. Keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

kayleesgrandma

I'm sorry to see this--how old is your daughter? Hope she doesn't have to stay in long. It's good to have internet access--wish every hospital had it! Keep us posted, have you heard anything yet?

kayleesgrandma

I'm sorry to see this--how old is your daughter? Hope she doesn't have to stay in long. It's good to have internet access--wish every hospital had it! Keep us posted, have you heard anything yet?

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma