What about today?

Q65

I have a 13yo son with CF and like you I want a cure. That is my hope and I cling to it savagely, but I am not a doctor or a scientist, I will not cure CF and I know this. So I, like many of you, do the next best thing and fundraise, so the people who will cure CF have the resources. I fundraise and I hope, then I look at my son and I think "what about today?" How can I make his life better today, right now? I might not be able to cure CF, but I know I can make today a little better. It was that mindset that led me to build something I call M.P.A.C.S or the Mobile Percussion Airway Clearance System. With MPACS you can do your CPT and nebulized treatment while you: walk, jog, run, cook, hike, go camping, ride a bike, travel, play sports, ride a motorcycle, go to work, go out with friends, etc. etc. My son can ride his bike with his friends while he does his treatments. Think about that. Anyway I don't want this to turn into a commercial, but I need to say this. I am trying to do this on my own. I don't want a company getting my patent and selling the system for tens of thousands of dollars. I want people to have this, I want your lives to change as mine has, but I need help. Please ask questions if you have any or go here www.quality65.com. Thanks.