What does it feel like to go a day or two without albuterol?

C

Colsophnel

If it's been a long time since your last hospitalization and you've been in great health, what does it feel like to go a few days without albuterol? Just wondering.

lilmac7

I've wondered this too, I do it about 4 times a day usually and if I was to miss it I will surely reap the "benefits" or lack there of for it if you get what I mean. Just last night I crashed on the cough early and when I woke up at after one this morning to move to my bed I was too tired and lazy to do it and I sure felt the extra tightness of missing just that one dose this morning when I woke up so I could only imagine a day would probably feel like I inhaled glue and it was drying up! But my lung function aint that great so it might not be so bad for those with higher PFT numbers

SIcklyhatED

Over the past 2 years I've noticed a dramatic decline in function, so nowadays if I miss too many days (like 3) then I feel clogged, like I can't quite catch my breath, and laying down isn't too fun. I feel like my lungs are filling up. Whereas years ago I wouldn't do a treatment for weeks...