What does your infant eat in a day?

MargaritaChic

I am curious what other babies are eatting. Here is a normal menu for my daughter in a day:

<b>7:30am</b>
9 oz of formula
Add pinch of salt

<b>12:00</b>
Rice Cereal mixed with 5 oz of formula
A Whole container of Stage 2 Fruit.
We give her a bottle of formla afterwards and she may eat 1-2 oz
Add pinch of salt

<b>4:30pm</b>
A whole jar Stage 2 Meat Baby food (add butter)
A whole container Stage 2 Vegetable baby food
1/2 a jar of Stage 2 Chicken Noodle Baby food or stage 3 spagetti
A Whole container of Stage 2 Fruit baby food.
We give her a bottle of formla afterwards and she may eat 0-1 oz
Add pinch of salt

<b>9:00pm</b>
9 oz of formula
Add pinch of salt

Sometimes during the day she will have a teething cookie and/or I will give her a few tastes of what we are eating.

MargaritaChic

I am curious what other babies are eatting. Here is a normal menu for my daughter in a day:

9 oz of formula
Add pinch of salt

Add pinch of salt

Add pinch of salt

9 oz of formula
Add pinch of salt

Sometimes during the day she will have a teething cookie and/or I will give her a few tastes of what we are eating.

MargaritaChic

9 oz of formula
Add pinch of salt

Add pinch of salt

Add pinch of salt

9 oz of formula
Add pinch of salt

MargaritaChic

9 oz of formula
Add pinch of salt

Add pinch of salt

Add pinch of salt

9 oz of formula
Add pinch of salt

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br /><b>7:30am</b>
<br />9 oz of formula
<br />Add pinch of salt
<br />
<br />
<br /><b>12:00</b>
<br />Rice Cereal mixed with 5 oz of formula
<br />A Whole container of Stage 2 Fruit.
<br />We give her a bottle of formla afterwards and she may eat 1-2 oz
<br />Add pinch of salt
<br />
<br />
<br /><b>4:30pm</b>
<br />A whole jar Stage 2 Meat Baby food (add butter)
<br />A whole container Stage 2 Vegetable baby food
<br />1/2 a jar of Stage 2 Chicken Noodle Baby food or stage 3 spagetti
<br />A Whole container of Stage 2 Fruit baby food.
<br />We give her a bottle of formla afterwards and she may eat 0-1 oz
<br />Add pinch of salt
<br />
<br />
<br /><b>9:00pm</b>
<br />9 oz of formula
<br />Add pinch of salt
<br />
<br />
<br />Sometimes during the day she will have a teething cookie and/or I will give her a few tastes of what we are eating.
<br />

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I think when DS was that age, because formula was his main meal, and I didn't want him filling up on the lower calorie foods, I'd switch it up and give him the bottle first.

Hated rice cereal, so for breakfast he'd get baby oatmeal with pears and I'd add some butter. Also around 8 months I seem to recall shoveling in the high fat yogurt, though some dietician's frown on giving babies dairy & people food. He didn't have any food allergy issues. He also got whatever everyone else was having at daycare -- ground up tuna noodle casserole, beef stew, fish sticks and apparently loved it. Ate much better for them than for us. The only thing he HATED was peas. He could sense if there was even a single pea in his stew or casserole.

He ate a lot of babyfood meats, stage 2 mac & cheese. I also ground up some convenience items -- those little microwave cups (adult) of bean soup, brocoli cheese soup, lasagna, chicken ala king & chicken with dumplings. I was forever reading labels to find the higher fat & sodium ones.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I think when DS was that age, because formula was his main meal, and I didn't want him filling up on the lower calorie foods, I'd switch it up and give him the bottle first.

Hated rice cereal, so for breakfast he'd get baby oatmeal with pears and I'd add some butter. Also around 8 months I seem to recall shoveling in the high fat yogurt, though some dietician's frown on giving babies dairy & people food. He didn't have any food allergy issues. He also got whatever everyone else was having at daycare -- ground up tuna noodle casserole, beef stew, fish sticks and apparently loved it. Ate much better for them than for us. The only thing he HATED was peas. He could sense if there was even a single pea in his stew or casserole.

He ate a lot of babyfood meats, stage 2 mac & cheese. I also ground up some convenience items -- those little microwave cups (adult) of bean soup, brocoli cheese soup, lasagna, chicken ala king & chicken with dumplings. I was forever reading labels to find the higher fat & sodium ones.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Hated rice cereal, so for breakfast he'd get baby oatmeal with pears and I'd add some butter. Also around 8 months I seem to recall shoveling in the high fat yogurt, though some dietician's frown on giving babies dairy & people food. He didn't have any food allergy issues. He also got whatever everyone else was having at daycare -- ground up tuna noodle casserole, beef stew, fish sticks and apparently loved it. Ate much better for them than for us. The only thing he HATED was peas. He could sense if there was even a single pea in his stew or casserole.
<br />
<br />He ate a lot of babyfood meats, stage 2 mac & cheese. I also ground up some convenience items -- those little microwave cups (adult) of bean soup, brocoli cheese soup, lasagna, chicken ala king & chicken with dumplings. I was forever reading labels to find the higher fat & sodium ones.

Gnome

Sophie who is 10 months old. She is in the 97 percentile for height, 65 percentile for weight.

<b>5:00am</b> Breastfeed (she won't drink formula either)
<b>8:00am </b>Breastfeed
<b>10:00am</b> 1/2 cup cereal mixed with fruit, salt and a bit of formula.
<b>12:00</b> finger food like cherrios, quartered grapes or cut up fruit
<b>1:00</b> Breastfeed
<b>3:00</b> Breastfeed
<b>4:00</b> 1/4 cup Apples and chicken and some finger foods
<b>5:30</b> Breastfeed
<b>7:30</b> Breastfeed
<b>8:30</b> 1/2 cup Cereal mixed with fruit, salt and a bit of formula.
<b>10:00</b> Breastfeed

Gnome

Sophie who is 10 months old. She is in the 97 percentile for height, 65 percentile for weight.

Gnome

Gnome

Gnome

<br />
<br /><b>5:00am</b> Breastfeed (she won't drink formula either)
<br /><b>8:00am </b>Breastfeed
<br /><b>10:00am</b> 1/2 cup cereal mixed with fruit, salt and a bit of formula.
<br /><b>12:00</b> finger food like cherrios, quartered grapes or cut up fruit
<br /><b>1:00</b> Breastfeed
<br /><b>3:00</b> Breastfeed
<br /><b>4:00</b> 1/4 cup Apples and chicken and some finger foods
<br /><b>5:30</b> Breastfeed
<br /><b>7:30</b> Breastfeed
<br /><b>8:30</b> 1/2 cup Cereal mixed with fruit, salt and a bit of formula.
<br /><b>10:00</b> Breastfeed
<br />
<br />

BabyBeauty

Here is Avery's Schedule:

6am - min 5 oz formula - 1-2 T oatmeal
9am - min 5 oz formula - usually will eat 7oz
12pm - min 5 oz formula
3pm - min 5 oz formula - usually will eat 6 oz
6pm - min 5 oz formula
10pm - ng tube drip 5 oz

We have had a hard time with gaining weight so she is now on a ng tube with a G-tube surgery on the books. We feed her a min of 5oz each feeding and hope she eats more. She is also behind on the solids thing because we have been relying on the formula to make her a FAT lady!! We are introducing solids little by little.

BabyBeauty

12pm - min 5 oz formula
6pm - min 5 oz formula
10pm - ng tube drip 5 oz

We have had a hard time with gaining weight so she is now on a ng tube with a G-tube surgery on the books. We feed her a min of 5oz each feeding and hope she eats more. She is also behind on the solids thing because we have been relying on the formula to make her a FAT lady!! We are introducing solids little by little.

BabyBeauty

12pm - min 5 oz formula
6pm - min 5 oz formula
10pm - ng tube drip 5 oz

BabyBeauty

12pm - min 5 oz formula
6pm - min 5 oz formula
10pm - ng tube drip 5 oz

BabyBeauty

<br />
<br />6am - min 5 oz formula - 1-2 T oatmeal
<br />9am - min 5 oz formula - usually will eat 7oz
<br />12pm - min 5 oz formula
<br />3pm - min 5 oz formula - usually will eat 6 oz
<br />6pm - min 5 oz formula
<br />10pm - ng tube drip 5 oz
<br />
<br />We have had a hard time with gaining weight so she is now on a ng tube with a G-tube surgery on the books. We feed her a min of 5oz each feeding and hope she eats more. She is also behind on the solids thing because we have been relying on the formula to make her a FAT lady!! We are introducing solids little by little.