What is your FEV1 Score?

JustDucky

38% last time it was checked...yes, I wear O2 but I have other lung issues besides CF that complicates things

Jenn 39 w/CF

JustDucky

38% last time it was checked...yes, I wear O2 but I have other lung issues besides CF that complicates things

Jenn 39 w/CF

JustDucky

<br />
<br />Jenn 39 w/CF

MissAshlee

Lecheval,

If you don't mind my asking, what did you do to bring them up so much? Or were you just sick earlier this year? I've been working to improve mine and I'm trying to find the best ways to do it.

MissAshlee

Lecheval,

If you don't mind my asking, what did you do to bring them up so much? Or were you just sick earlier this year? I've been working to improve mine and I'm trying to find the best ways to do it.

MissAshlee

Lecheval,
<br />
<br />If you don't mind my asking, what did you do to bring them up so much? Or were you just sick earlier this year? I've been working to improve mine and I'm trying to find the best ways to do it.

tlcquiltnut

<br>Mine is 50-49% on a good day. When I am sick it is 43% on a good day. I use O2 when I am having lung issues, and at night if I wake up tired too much. I am 60 years old and counting. Have started Cayston and think it really does help.

tlcquiltnut

<br>Mine is 50-49% on a good day. When I am sick it is 43% on a good day. I use O2 when I am having lung issues, and at night if I wake up tired too much. I am 60 years old and counting. Have started Cayston and think it really does help.

tlcquiltnut

<p><br>Mine is 50-49% on a good day. When I am sick it is 43% on a good day. <p>I use O2 when I am having lung issues, and at night if I wake up tired too much. <p>I am 60 years old and counting. Have started Cayston and think it really does help.

ep1713

I'm right in the middle of two weeks of IVs. As of now it's 99% which is slightly higher than it's been in the last 5 years.

ep1713

I'm right in the middle of two weeks of IVs. As of now it's 99% which is slightly higher than it's been in the last 5 years.

ep1713