What is your FEV1 Score?

L

LilyKate

I'm 17, and my FEV1 is 77% (80 is typically my baseline). It tends to jump around a lot though - at one visit I might be in the 90s, the next in the 60s. It just depends on the time of year for me!

L

LilyKate

I'm 17, and my FEV1 is 77% (80 is typically my baseline). It tends to jump around a lot though - at one visit I might be in the 90s, the next in the 60s. It just depends on the time of year for me!

D

drdanika

Daughter blew 74% on her very first one just after dx and about a week into ivs. Her most recent was 114%!!! Hoping it stays that way for a very ling time.. They told me that the percentages are not very accurate because she's only 4, but I'll take better then 100% as a very good thing anyways.

her culture have been all over the place... several strains of pseudo, staph, achromobactor, steno, aspergillus, and candida. But not all at the same time of course.

D

drdanika

Daughter blew 74% on her very first one just after dx and about a week into ivs. Her most recent was 114%!!! Hoping it stays that way for a very ling time.. They told me that the percentages are not very accurate because she's only 4, but I'll take better then 100% as a very good thing anyways.

her culture have been all over the place... several strains of pseudo, staph, achromobactor, steno, aspergillus, and candida. But not all at the same time of course.

myohmymary

My daughter Allissa is 7 ddf508, her fev1 is currently 124% as inpatient. She has severe chronic sinusitis, liver problems, and a host of gi issues.

myohmymary

My daughter Allissa is 7 ddf508, her fev1 is currently 124% as inpatient. She has severe chronic sinusitis, liver problems, and a host of gi issues.

CFRacer

I am 16 (birthday's in a couple of days) and after just being released from the hospital for I.V. meds roughly 1 week ago (as of Wednesday), I was at a dissapointing 87. Usually at 90 or above usually. Hopefully though, after tomorrow my PFT will be back up to 90 and above.

CFRacer

I am 16 (birthday's in a couple of days) and after just being released from the hospital for I.V. meds roughly 1 week ago (as of Wednesday), I was at a dissapointing 87. Usually at 90 or above usually. Hopefully though, after tomorrow my PFT will be back up to 90 and above.

rtatozer

My daughter (19yoa) has had a baseline in the high 80's for three or four years now. In the past 6 months, they have dropped to 55-58% and they are not coming up after excerbations. Her sats are 98. What are some ways for her to increase her baseline?

rtatozer

My daughter (19yoa) has had a baseline in the high 80's for three or four years now. In the past 6 months, they have dropped to 55-58% and they are not coming up after excerbations. Her sats are 98. What are some ways for her to increase her baseline?