What kind of alternative medicines do you do?

H

hopesiris

I eat garlic pretty much every day. I buy large containers of garlic powder and sprinkle it in whatever we have for dinner. It's inexpensive and it works for me. I have only had colds in the past year.

H

hopesiris

I eat garlic pretty much every day. I buy large containers of garlic powder and sprinkle it in whatever we have for dinner. It's inexpensive and it works for me. I have only had colds in the past year.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris