What should I do

static

During the last 4 months I've been back on inhaled tobi but it seems every time it is my "on" month my ears get plugged up. It is kind of odd to me since I don't think I had any hearing issues as a child while being on tobi but maybe it can change as you grow older?

I am going to go back in for a hearing test pretty soon but if the worst does happen and there is damage what could I be on to prevent psuedomous besides tobi?

On the other hand, if it is just a "plugged" feeling and not related to hearing what could I do to make it go away (I already checked with my dentist nothing is wrong with my jaw to cause that symptom)?

static

During the last 4 months I've been back on inhaled tobi but it seems every time it is my "on" month my ears get plugged up. It is kind of odd to me since I don't think I had any hearing issues as a child while being on tobi but maybe it can change as you grow older?

I am going to go back in for a hearing test pretty soon but if the worst does happen and there is damage what could I be on to prevent psuedomous besides tobi?

On the other hand, if it is just a "plugged" feeling and not related to hearing what could I do to make it go away (I already checked with my dentist nothing is wrong with my jaw to cause that symptom)?

static

static

static

<br />
<br />I am going to go back in for a hearing test pretty soon but if the worst does happen and there is damage what could I be on to prevent psuedomous besides tobi?
<br />
<br />On the other hand, if it is just a "plugged" feeling and not related to hearing what could I do to make it go away (I already checked with my dentist nothing is wrong with my jaw to cause that symptom)?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS' nose gets stuffed up when he's on Tobi. He tends to have more sinus issues, so figure the tobi is maybe taking care of whatever he's got going on there. We usually to sinus rinses during his on month and not so much when he's off because he can breathe much more clearly....

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS' nose gets stuffed up when he's on Tobi. He tends to have more sinus issues, so figure the tobi is maybe taking care of whatever he's got going on there. We usually to sinus rinses during his on month and not so much when he's off because he can breathe much more clearly....

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member