What To Think

sweetmemories76

HEY I AM A MOTHER OF A 11 YEAR OLD BOY WHO PFT S WENT FROM 55% TO 23% IN LESS THAN A YEAR. IT HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT FOR HIM HE HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND FINDS IT VERY DIFFICULT TO. WE RECENTLY WENT TO TORONTO ONTARIO FOR A DOUBLE LUNG TRANSPLANT ASSESSMENT IN JANUARY, AND STILL HAVEN T HEARD WHAT THE NEXT STEP IS. HE IS SO GOOD AT HEART ITS UNBELIEVABLE HE HAS BEEN HOSPITALIZED NUMEROUS TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS. YOU NEED TO BE VERY STRONG AND MAKE SURE THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO IT IS GOING TO BE A STRUGGLE BUT STAY STRONG AND U CAN GET THROUGH ANYTHING..

sweetmemories76

HEY I AM A MOTHER OF A 11 YEAR OLD BOY WHO PFT S WENT FROM 55% TO 23% IN LESS THAN A YEAR. IT HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT FOR HIM HE HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND FINDS IT VERY DIFFICULT TO. WE RECENTLY WENT TO TORONTO ONTARIO FOR A DOUBLE LUNG TRANSPLANT ASSESSMENT IN JANUARY, AND STILL HAVEN T HEARD WHAT THE NEXT STEP IS. HE IS SO GOOD AT HEART ITS UNBELIEVABLE HE HAS BEEN HOSPITALIZED NUMEROUS TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS. YOU NEED TO BE VERY STRONG AND MAKE SURE THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO IT IS GOING TO BE A STRUGGLE BUT STAY STRONG AND U CAN GET THROUGH ANYTHING..

sweetmemories76

sweetmemories76

sweetmemories76

rhonda21

im there too now with my 16 year old. he was told to get the evaluation soon and get on the list. so now he wants to wait one year and get through senior year and see if he can be inactive for a year or so?? who knows cuz he has gooten sicker this last year. know how you feel

rhonda21

im there too now with my 16 year old. he was told to get the evaluation soon and get on the list. so now he wants to wait one year and get through senior year and see if he can be inactive for a year or so?? who knows cuz he has gooten sicker this last year. know how you feel

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21

Scars

Be positive and know that you will be fine, positive thoughts go along way. I went into my xplant surgery without any doubts that I would return home to annoy my loved ones for a long time

Scars

Be positive and know that you will be fine, positive thoughts go along way. I went into my xplant surgery without any doubts that I would return home to annoy my loved ones for a long time

Scars

Scars

Scars

Transplantmommy

Hey there. I am 27 w/CF and had a double lung and liver transplant about a year and a half ago. I just posted about my transplants in this area yesterday. You can read all about it in there and if you have any questions, I'll answer them. The thread is "My Transplants."

Transplantmommy

Hey there. I am 27 w/CF and had a double lung and liver transplant about a year and a half ago. I just posted about my transplants in this area yesterday. You can read all about it in there and if you have any questions, I'll answer them. The thread is "My Transplants."

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy